So here she is!
The stem: I added a tooth pick into it, so it wouldn't colapse. The toothpick must reach the first horizontal fold of the leaf to prevent it from colapsing. Then I made a small hole for the toothpick in the head, and instead of glueing the 4 stem tabs on top of the head I made two cuts and glued the front tabs inside the head and the back ones on top of it. Then I reinforced the tabs from inside the head (cause actually I did the cuts wrong and ended up wit ha huge whole on her head - which I managed to fix, thank God!).
But for me the hardest part was attaching the rear legs on the body - something just went wrong there. But in teh end it all worked out amazingly!!
Thanks to paperpokes for the model, yeah!